Jobs In UET Peshawar 2019:
Applications are open now to apply For Jobs In UET Peshawar 2019. U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar. Positions Vacant (ERP Project – Short Term Assignment).
U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a USAID funded new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors.
Detail about Jobs In UET Peshawar 2019:
- The project will end by 30th September 2019.
- The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on contract/deliverable basis for ERP development, installation and implementation project using Open Source Software Odoo.
- Prospective candidates should apply online Link is Given Bellow.
- ERP Project Lead/ Implementer and Trainer (Position: 1)
- ERP Functional/Technical Analyst (Position: 1)
- Odoo Software Developers (Positions: 4)
The last date for receipt of online application form is April 30, 2019.
The project will be developed using Odoo ERP Software. Candidates having experience with Odoo ERP will be strongly preferred. • Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
Applications received after due date shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates. • Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply. • The USPCAS-E UET Peshawar reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof. • No TA/DA will be admissible.
How to Apply:
They are accepting Online Applications so Apply Online, and Link is given Bellow.
- Address UET Peshawar: Sector B/3, Plot D, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite ILM School, Hayatabad, Phase 5, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Salary Offer Not Mentioned
- Total Years Experience 0